Crow Canyon Riding Park Rules:
1. All riders must wear helmets while operating bikes or quads.
2. Alcohol and drugs are not permitted anywhere on the Park’s premises. Any individual suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to ride on the track or trails and such individuals will be required to leave the Park’s premises.
3. While riding in the pit and parking lot, all riders must remain in first gear.
4. Riders are not permitted to ride double on quads or bikes.
5. No utility quads are permitted on the motocross track.
6. No adults are to ride on the pee wee track without the express permission from an authorized representative of Crow Canyon Riding Park.
7. No three wheelers are permitted on the track or trails at anytime.
8. No rail buggies, jeeps, or 4x4 trucks are permitted on the track or trails at anytime.
9. No riding is permitted before or after Park hours or at such times during Park hours as established by Park staff. (Please see postings for current Park hours.)
10. Crow Canyon Riding Park Reserves the right to change Park hours, including the time the park opens or closes, and to limit the use of any or all of the Park during normal operating hours.
11. Anyone under the age of 18 must have parental supervision at all times while riding on the track or trails.
12. At a minimum, all riders must be wearing a helmet, long pants, and hard sole shoes.
13. All riding must remain within the posted areas in the Park.
14. No riders are permitted to leave the track or trails and ride on the public roads surrounding the Park.
15. Crow Canyon Riding Park maintains the right to refuse any individual track or trail privileges if allowing such individual riding privileges would compromise in any way the safety of other riders or Park staff.